As a winner of the prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2012 for Innovation and International Trade, RACELOGIC is a dynamic and highly successful company which provides real career opportunities for its staff.
Since its formation in 1992, RACELOGIC has always realised that its strength lies in the skills and expertise of its people and works hard to give them the opportunities to shine. Operating an open and honest culture, where individuals are trusted to work with the minimum of supervision, has meant that RACELOGIC has been able to continue its growth despite the global financial downturn.
With more than 85% of its products being exported around the world, RACELOGIC is not reliant on one market for its growth. Instead its global network of distributors and dealers ensure that potential customers in 94 different countries can see the value of investing in RACELOGIC products.
If you join RACELOGIC in the UK, Germany or the United States, you can expect to work as part of a young, innovative team who take a real pride in their work.
At the moment we are looking for a ...
This varied role will involve providing general administration resource to all departments within the business to meet the demands of our customers. Some of the specific day-to-day tasks will be:
- Accurately importing and updating customer information on our in-house computer system
- Data entry, scanning and filing
- Distributing post
- Answering the telephone
- Processing customer orders
- Processing Purchase orders
We are looking for a conscientious, well organised and efficient person who has a willingness to learn. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have excellent attention to detail, along with good written and verbal communication skills. A good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook would be an advantage.
Candidates will be required to undertake a basic online aptitude test.
This full time role will offer a salary commensurate with experience, as well as eligibility for bonus and participation in the employee share scheme, following successful completion of a probationary period.
Customer Support Technician
This role involves the technical support of our products by providing telephone, e-mail and Skype based responses to our global customer base and network of distributors.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and is self-motivated, able to work with the minimum of supervision, and has the ability to multi-task.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Has worked in the OEM automotive or Motorsport industries and has had some experience of vehicle data analysis, vehicle testing or race data analysis/telemetry
- A clear, concise writing technique and a polite telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to troubleshooting
- A positive attitude and good team working skills
- Full clean UK driving licence
One or more of the following would also be beneficial:
- An understanding of vehicle data acquisition techniques
- Exposure to vehicle CAN and GPS technologies
- Technology testing experience
- Basic electronics knowledge
Candidates will be required to undertake a basic online aptitude test and may be asked to complete a Belbin® Self Perception Inventory to understand their team role as part of the interview process.
Salary and bonus will be commensurate with experience and you will be able to participate in the employee share scheme once you have completed your probationary period.