As a winner of the prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2012 for Innovation and International Trade, RACELOGIC is a dynamic and highly successful company which provides real career opportunities for its staff.
Since its formation in 1992, RACELOGIC has always realised that its strength lies in the skills and expertise of its people and works hard to give them the opportunities to shine. Operating an open and honest culture, where individuals are trusted to work with the minimum of supervision, has meant that RACELOGIC has been able to continue its growth despite the global financial downturn.
With more than 85% of its products being exported around the world, RACELOGIC is not reliant on one market for its growth. Instead its global network of distributors and dealers ensure that potential customers in 94 different countries can see the value of investing in RACELOGIC products.
If you join RACELOGIC in the UK, Germany or the United States, you can expect to work as part of a young, innovative team who take a real pride in their work.
We are currently looking for a ...
This role will be split into the following parts:
- Technical support of our products by providing telephone, e-mail and Skype based responses to our global customer base and network of distributors.
- Technical documentation updates and also creation of new documentation when new hardware or software is released.
- Product testing for the entire Racelogic product range including software, firmware and hardware (requires a full UK driving licence).
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and is self-motivated, able to work with the minimum of supervision, and has the ability to multi-task.
Essential requirements for this role:
- A clear, concise writing technique and a polite telephone manner
- Customer service experience in either a retail or office environment
- Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to troubleshooting – probably gained in a hardware or software support environment
- A positive attitude and good team working skills
- Full clean UK driving licence
One or more of the following would also be beneficial:
- An understanding of vehicle data acquisition
- Exposure to vehicle CAN and GPS technologies
- Technology testing experience
- Basic electronics knowledge
Candidates will be required to undertake a basic online aptitude test and may be asked to complete a Belbin® Self Perception Inventory to understand their team role as part of the interview process.
Salary and bonus will be commensurate with experience and you will be able to participate in the employee share scheme once you have completed your probationary period.
No recruitment agencies please!