Racelogic use software called ‘TeamViewer’ to provide remote assistance and technical support.
- The customer is in full control and can end the session at any time.
- Simple to use. No configuration is required.
- Single use session – No software is installed on your PC and access codes are randomly generated. Once the program is closed no files are left.
- Completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems remotely.
- Allow your Racelogic support engineer to view or control your desktop.
- Transfer files via direct transfer to or from the support engineer (optional).
By running the Racelogic Support Tool, you automatically acknowledge our disclaimer regarding the use of TeamViewer
Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Racelogic Limited accepts no liability for faults for which is it not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
It is not possible for any data to be removed from your PC unnoticed and without authorisation.
Remote Support Tool
Download and run the Racelogic Support Tool.
When the Support Agent asks, please provide them with Your ID and Password. This will create a single access session to allow Racelogic Support.