As a winner of the prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2012 for Innovation and International Trade, RACELOGIC is a dynamic and highly successful company which provides real career opportunities for its staff.
Since its formation in 1992, RACELOGIC has always realised that its strength lies in the skills and expertise of its people and works hard to give them the opportunities to shine. Operating an open and honest culture, where individuals are trusted to work with the minimum of supervision, has meant that RACELOGIC has been able to continue its growth despite the global financial downturn.
With more than 85% of its products being exported around the world, RACELOGIC is not reliant on one market for its growth. Instead its global network of distributors and dealers ensure that potential customers in 94 different countries can see the value of investing in RACELOGIC products.
If you join RACELOGIC in the UK, Germany or the United States, you can expect to work as part of a young, innovative team who take a real pride in their work.
We are currently looking for:
Working within our customer support department this role will suit someone who has just left school/college/university and wants to break into the automotive technology industry. You do not need to have a degree for this job, however a good education with formal qualifications in physics, maths or an engineering/electronics subject is required. This role will be split into the following parts:
- Assisting with product testing tasks for the entire Racelogic product range including software, firmware and hardware.
- Stock control of test equipment. This will include tracking, auditing, updating and repairing internal testing equipment.
- Assisting other members of the team with technical support tasks. This will include telephone, e-mail and Skype based responses to our global customer base and network of distributors.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and is self-motivated, able to work with the minimum of supervision, and has the ability to multi-task.
Essential requirements for this role:
- A clear, concise writing technique and a polite telephone manner
- Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to troubleshooting
An interest in basic electronics and some customer service experience would be beneficial for this position.
Candidates will be required to undertake a basic online aptitude test, as well as a telephone and face to face interview.
Salary and bonus will be commensurate with experience and you will be able to participate in the employee share scheme once you have completed your probationary period.